Based in London, England
Created for the Science Musuem’s latest gallery, Transmission is a puzzle game themed around the key communication networks of our time. Levels are completed by placing signals between the on-screen components. The simplicity of the control scheme means that anyone can play, but each level has additional challenges that will tantalise even the most seasoned puzzle fans.
Transmission was the first independent project for the studio. We were briefed to create a game that integrated a variety of networks and technologies for the Science Museums new gallery, Information Age. A key consideration when designing the game was that it must accurately represent the real world behaviour of different network topologies, and reflect the content/themes of the exhibition.
- Incorporates real-world network concepts
- Featuring music by David Kanaga
- 70 levels spanning 7 unique worlds
- 146 stars to collect
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Transmission. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "It's neat—relaxing, with a nice tactile pleasure to drawing out connections."
- Phil Savage, PC Gamer
- "Rarely have I felt so challenged by a puzzle game, in such a stimulating way."
- Nicola Salmoria, Nontrivial Games
- "Transmission sneaks a little bit of education on the history and function of information technology into its sharp, minimalist package."
- Darren Nakamura4, Destructoid
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Information Age Exhibition
More information on the exhibition here sciencemuseum.org.uk.
We have over 10 years combined experience designing and building games for a variety of clients and platforms. Our studio focuses on unique gameplay mechanics, attention to detail and fun. Loju was founded in 2014. We released our first game Transmission, and our our second release Causality came out in 2017. Our next project Ordia is currently in production.
More information on Loju, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design, Art
Game Design, Code