Based in London, England
Ordia is a one-finger platformer where you play as a new life form taking its first leaps into a strange and hazardous world.
Jump, bounce, stick and slide your way through rich and vibrant environments. Guiding each creature to safety in a primordial world packed with various perils, challenges and surprises!
With 30 levels to complete, plus extra challenge modes, bonus levels and achievements to unlock Ordia is a unique and challenging game with hours of gameplay.
Ordia has been in development for 2 years, built part-time by a team of 5 based in the UK. It’s the second indie title created by Loju following on from our puzzle game Causality.
With Ordia we wanted to create a new type of platformer that was designed specifically for mobile. That meant rethinking the controls, mechanics and layout of traditional platformer style games to fit with mobile devices.
- Simple one-finger gameplay, drag and release to jump and grab
- 30 levels set across 3 worlds
- Extra challenge modes for each level (Time trial, Hard mode)
- Bonus levels and achievements to unlock
- Includes colour blind mode
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Apple Design Award" Winner of an Apple Design Award in 2019, https://developer.apple.com/design/awards/
- "Google Play Indie Showcase" Winner of the European Google Indie Showcase in 2019, https://indiegamesshowcase.withgoogle.com/europe/#winners
- "All in all, Ordia is a hell of a game. It’s absolutely gorgeous, the animations are buttery smooth, and the sound effects and haptic feedback are incredibly satisfying"
- James Wyndcliffe, TouchArcade
- "Ordia is a truly special platformer that knows exactly what it’s supposed to be"
- Campbell Bird, 148Apps
- "A wonderful goop-flinging platformer"
- Jon Mundy, TapSmart
- "Games of 2019: British Games"
- Laura Kate Dale, Kotaku
iOS App Store
Google Play Store
We have over 10 years combined experience designing and building games for a variety of clients and platforms. Our studio focuses on unique gameplay mechanics, attention to detail and fun. Loju was founded in 2014. We released our first game Transmission, and our our second release Causality came out in 2017. Our next project Ordia is currently in production.
More information on Loju, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design, Level Design and Programming